ULDUM, Kalimdor, July 2nd – People along the southern coast of Uldum were treated to a strange sight today. A possible case for extraterrestrial life visiting this small blue marble called Azeroth that may or may not take place in the same universe as Starcraft. After another routine visit from the Aspect of Death himself, witnesses spotted a strange occurrence of fire apparently levitating the air amongst the destruction. Is this proof that aliens that can actual fly their spacecraft correctly are visiting Azeroth? Or is this just Vrykerion’s extremely stretched attempt at making a bad pun about an old science fiction film while he stalls for a bigger post that he hopes to have up later this week? You decide!
- Cartoons & Anime
- Final Fantasy
- Other Random Geekery
- Photo Fun
- Random Bits & Bobs
- The Old Republic
- World of Warcraft
TwitchI Stream Occassionally on Twitch.tv!
Give a Follow so you can see when I stream!
What is the Land of Odd?Long ago, in like 2007, someone told this nutjob named Vrykerion that he should try writing down all his weird rants and observations about MMOs, video games, cartoons, D&D, comics and a bunch of other geeky things. He did. This is it. Welcome to the Land of Odd.
- "Kept you waiting, huh?" https://t.co/KaR0vZvfJX 1 day ago
- I don't care one way or the other when Cyberpunk comes out personally, but this joke? *Chef kiss* twitter.com/FearsomeCritte… 1 day ago
- Was thinking of doing my own nanowrimo. Like nanoStream-o. Just stream a lil bit every day in November. Or TRY to.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Serenity. A certain death caused the entire theater to audibly gasp. Before that I thought stuff like that as humor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Saint Michaels Gossett Jr. Huh. Mouth full. twitter.com/pattonoswalt/s… 4 days ago